- Corporate Governance.
- Respect, Recognition and Reward.
- Value of Time.
- Recruitment and career advancement based on integrity, merit, experience and skills.
- Education and Training of staff and descendants.
- Self Reliance.
- Leading by example.
- Humility and Excellence.
- Living within one’s means, saving for the future and donating for good cause.
- To be happy and healthy.
- Management by Objectives (MBO) to align activities towards agreed company goals.
- Implementing 7S vision (Strategy, Structure, System, Style, Staff, Skills and Shared values) for the company.
- Inducting and retaining competent and skilled staff – right man for the right job.
- Using BCG model for strategic direction.
- Creating values through implementations of internal controls (SOPs and policy manuals).
- Management development to produce performers, organization builders and strategists.
- Active participation in management meetings for continuous performance improvements.
- Ensuring accuracy and control of information / data through efficient MIS.
- Judicious sharing of profitability between employee bonuses, dividend payout and profit retention.